Air Fryer Granola Bark
This bark has more than bite. It has the power of mushrooms packed into every bite with our functional granola. Elevate your granola and make this super simple air fryer granola bark. Easy and nutritious.
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Cacao granola
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 large dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate, chopped or chips
- 1/4 cup nut butter, melted or gooey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1. In a food processor pulse blend granola until all large pieces are broken down.
2. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and thoroughly stir in the rest of the ingredients.
3. Evenly spread out half the batch on a lightly oiled or sprayed sheet of foil.
4. Cook in the air fryer on 350° F for 2-3 minutes, shake then continue for 2-3 additional minutes.
5. Repeat with the second half of the batch.
6. Chill for 10-15 min before devouring!