Cinnamon Granola Ice Cream
In the heat of summer, and even in the cold of winter, a creamy scoop of ice cream always hits the spot. This recipe is super easy, totally delicious, and is so much more than your typical ice cream.
There are a few fun additions that take this ice cream to the next level. The toasted pecans and Forij granola provide the perfect crunch. Plus, this low sugar granola is loaded with adaptogenic mushrooms, providing all kinds of essential brain nutrients. So you can indulge guilt-free, knowing you’re fueling your brain and body while you’re enjoying this sweet treat!
Easy and not your typical ice cream.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ oz. cream cheese, softened (3 tbsp.)
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/8 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 10 three-inch cinnamon sticks
- 2-3 tbsp chopped unsweetened dried cranberries (substitute any dried fruit)
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Forij Cinnamon granola