Creamy Berry Granola Popsicles
Creamy, delicious, and easy to make! As the weather starts to warm up this spring, you’re going to want this healthy dessert recipe on hand. These Creamy Granola Popsicles only take 4 ingredients and a few minutes to put together. They’re a great way to cool down and satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup of Forij Original Cinnamon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, or almond milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries
1. Using these popsicles molds, fill the bottoms with about 2 tsp of granola.
2. Pour in 2 tsp maple syrup or honey, making sure it reaches the bottom. If it doesn't, the granola may become loose and not set with the popsicles completely.
3. In a small bowl mix the yogurt and mixed berries with the remaining honey or maple syrup.
4. Pour into the molds, distributing evenly. Shake the popsicles mold a bit, tapping it against the counter to get the yogurt all the way to the granola.
5. Place the cover on and the wooden sticks in.
6. Freeze for 2 hours or more until ready to enjoy!