Double Chocolate Chia Pudding
This double chocolate chia pudding recipe is full of healthy fat and protein, making a complete and nutritious breakfast or snack. Plus, the adaptogens in our functional granola pack an extra nutritional punch! Whether you enjoy this superfood pudding as a breakfast, dessert, or snack, it's sure to leave you feeling satisfied.
- 10 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tablespoons chia
- 2 tablespoons of sweetner of choice
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- Forij Sunflower Seed Cacoa for topping
1. In a mason jar, combine almond milk and chia. Mix with a spoon or shake mason jar with the top on until almond milk and chia are well combined.
2. In a separate bowl or glass, combine cacao powder, coconut water, and boiling water until mixture is melted and fully combined. This allows the cacao powder to be fully absorbed into the cold chia seed mixture.
3. Add cacao mixture to chia and almond milk and finish with sweetener. Mix once again, either with a spoon or by shaking the jar with the top on.
4. Allow to sit in the fridge for several hours or overnight until the texture resembles pudding.