No-Bake Almond Vanilla Peach Cobbler
This peachy keen recipe is everything you love about a sweet, juicy peach. Plus, unlike so many other dessert recipes, it doesn't include piles of added sugar to weigh you down. What it does include is natural sweetener, aromatic spices, and functional granola with lion's mane mushrooms for cognitive health. Your kitchen will smell amazing, your brain and body will feel amazing, and you'll enjoy every second of eating this delicious cobbler.
- 5 peaches, sliced
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp dried nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp dried cloves
- 2 cups Forij Vanilla Almond granola
1. Place the sliced peaches, agave, and orange juice in a saucepan. Cook until liquid has reduced and the peaches are soft. Add the cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until fully combined. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes or until cool.
2. While peaches are cooling, prepare whipped cream by skimming the cream that sits on the top of the coconut milk can and placing it, along with the cream cheese in a bowl. Whip together until smooth and thick. Add the agave syrup and vanilla extract to the cream mixture and whip until evenly dispersed.
3. Begin to prepare mason jars by adding a layer of cream, a layer of Nature's Path Almond Butter Vanilla granola, and a layer of peach filling. Continue layering cream and granola until the jar is filled.
4. Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.